Sunday, March 9, 2014

Review: Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion

This is my first time ever using an eyeshadow primer and its unbelievable what such a tiny amount of this thing does. Eyeshadow Primer Potion has been known to be around for a while and a lot of makeup junkies have gotten their hands on this amazing product. This primer comes in four different shades. The full sized Primer Potion contains 11ml and retails for about $20 and they also have a mini size that contains 7ml for $9.

Urban Decay claims to make eyeshadows vibrant (I agree), lasts 24 hours and its crease free!!!
I did some swatches to prove the difference that this primer does.
This product does what Urban Decay claims to do. And I would totally purchase this again.
Disclaimer: This is a non-sponsored review, this is based on my opinion and experience using this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment