Friday, September 14, 2012

Influenster Latina Beauty VoxBox 2012

A couple weeks ago i got my Latina VoxBox I was so excited to get it since it was my first VoxBox. I recived this products for testing purposes only. Now here are the products I got..





Veet Ready to Use Wax Strips, Leg & Body - $9.99 
This wax strips are formulated to remove hair on legs, underarms and bikini area from closer to the root than shaving for smoothness that lasts up to 4 weeks.
My Opinion: The box states that removes hair as short as 2 mm. The instructions are very easy to follow but honestly this did not work for me at all. Even when i tried to remove the longest hairs, and i ended up with sticky wax all over me


.                                 

     NYC Color Liquid Lipshine $2.49
Keeps your lips softs, it's pure pigments create a 3-D glossy effect.The non-sticky formula creates the ultimate creamy and soft textured feel.
My Opinion: This lip gloss itself its pretty good, easy applicator. My only problem is that it is really sticky when its not supposed to but besides that its a drug store lip gloss.





Bath and Body Works Signature Collection Shower Gel - $5 for mini size & $11 for full size
New and improved! Sower Gel now with Shea Butter, giving you softer and cleaner skin.
My Opinion: This shower gel its amazing! I got Twilight Woods in the mini size and i absolutely love it. It is excactly what i expected.






Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydratation Lotion Sunscreen $7.99
Provides continuos 12-hour moisture and broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection that won't break down during the summer sun. Avalaible in SPF 12, 30, 50.
My opinion: This sunscreen/lotion is great! It doesent feel like a sunscreen at all and you can use it daily. It smells really good as well.







            Always Radiant Infinity Pads $6.99
Infinity  feature a unique technology that conforms to each individual shape delivery premium protection and performance.
My Opinion: Always has always been a famous company but for me this product isnt good as described. The sticky part of the pad doesent say on like it should but besides that is okay.



No comments:

Post a Comment